MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Vitamins Because, Monthly Sweepstakes Win a 500.00 Shopping Spree Subscribe to Win at the bottom of any page.
OFFICIAL RULES OF MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Of Any Kind Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Vitamins Because, Monthly Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 47 United States, Alaska and Hawaii, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Vitamins Because and its advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, promotion partners, and its ,affiliates and related companies (collectively with Sponsor, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Participate: The Monthly Sweepstakes begins on vitaminsbecause.biz on the 1st day of Every Month and End on the Last Day of Every Month. During the Sweepstakes Period,
Their our two ways to enter:
Place an Order and you will be automatically Sent a Message with the subject “Please confirm your Subscription” Open It and click on the link.
Enter an Valid Email Address into the EMAIL SIGN-UP BOX at the bottom of any web page, you will be automatically Sent a Message with the subject “Please confirm your Subscription” Open It and click on the link.
You will automatically earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person, throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. All other email entries through the site that are not made through the specific sweepstakes box will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be made through vitaminsbecause.biz . Entries over the phone or via the mail will not be accepted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified from entering. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value, The Sponsor will award
$500 credit will be awarded to one winner. Credit will be available for the Month they won. The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on 1st day of Every month, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor's decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawings. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Once You Subscribe to our EMAIL LIST you will be eligible to win every month we have a sweepstakes you will not have to enter your email again to win, unless you unsubscribe.
4. General Rules: Winner will be notified via the email address they provided at entry, and required to respond back with verification that they’ve received the email. A follow up call will be made by a customer service representative if the winner is a customer and we have not heard back within 3 days. The Winner will be allowed to order 500.00 worth of Vitamins Because Products. Non-Return of Prize notification will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
By participating, entrants agree to receive promotional emails from Sponsor and to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to Sweepstakes Entities to use winners’ names and likenesses for any and all promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities in any and all media) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes does not take place, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes (as applicable) from among all eligible entries received by the end of each day prior to cancellation and if the Sweepstakes cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor's control as described above), Prizes will not be awarded.
5. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Citrus County, Florida; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Florida for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Florida, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
7. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Vitamins Because 1832 S Dimensions Terr., Homosassa, Florida 34448
The information on this website and phone reflects the opinion of our staff and manufacture and should not be interpreted as medical advice.
The descriptions and statements accompanying these products and vitamin supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. They are for use by healthy adults only. Consult your physician before beginning any supplement or bodybuilding or fitness program. Keep all products out of the reach of children.
By placing your order with Vitamins Because, LLC & CT Health Solutions LLC. you are agreeing that any and all litigation will take place in the County of Citrus in the state of Florida.
Vitamins Because reserves the right not to ship any product that they see fit for reasons such as delinquent accounts, import licenses, etc... if this happens you will be notified via e-mail and your credit card will be refunded. Some countries may require various types of licenses. Vitamins Because will not knowingly ship any products to any countries that may require any type of license. All sales are final. This means Vitamins Because is not responsible for any negligence on the part of the consumer. Prices on this website are subject to change without notice. This website is a summary of many health and nutritional media publications. It is not intended to cure, treat or prevent any diseases or conditions. As always, please consult your local health specialist before taking any of these listed products or starting any listed programs or procedures on this site. The products and procedures on this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, they are provided to you as a resource only. We are not responsible for any typographical errors. Vitamins Because will not be held responsible for international orders that never make it past your countries customs office. Please check with your customs office before placing your order. No refunds will be given for items that are seized by your local custom's agents. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.